🥑🍅 Get Our new 100+ Scrumptious Vegan Recipes For Weight Loss, Clearer/Smoother Pores and skin and A More healthy Way of life. 👉 Hyperlink in BIO vegan.every day.recipes
Roasted Tomato Pasta w/ mushrooms & herbs 🌿
1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt, pepper and dried oregano
eight oz. mushrooms finely chopped
1 tbsp oil
1 shallot finely chopped
half of cup solar dried tomatoes finely chopped (jarred, drain extra oil)
1 tsp kosher salt
half of tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp dried oregano
1 cup pasta cooking water
1 tbsp tomato paste
1/Three cup (packed) finely chopped herbs (parsley and basil)
Juice of half of lemon
1. Preheat oven to 400 levels F. Slice tomatoes and add to baking dish. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil, toss. Sprinkle generously salt, pepper and dried oregano. Toss. Bake approx 20 min till tomatoes begin to launch juices.
2. In the meantime, boil water for pasta. Salt the water and prepare dinner pasta till simply al dente. Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water previous to draining.
3. In a skillet, add the chopped mushrooms and oil. Cook dinner approx 10 minutes till mushrooms are browned, then add shallots. Cook dinner one other 5 min, stir usually.
4. Add solar dried tomatoes, all of the seasonings, and tomato paste. Stir, prepare dinner one other minute. Add pasta cooking water, stir, add pasta and herbs.
5. Stir properly and squeeze in lemon juice, add the roasted tomatoes and serve.