🥑🍅 Get Our new 100+ Scrumptious Vegan Recipes For Weight Loss, Clearer/Smoother Pores and skin and A More healthy Way of life. 👉 Hyperlink in BIO vegan.every day.recipes
Black Bean Stuffed Candy Potatoes! 🍠❤️
Four candy potatoes
1 tbsp avocado oil, or impartial oil of alternative
1/Four cup crimson onion, diced
1 clove garlic, diced
1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
1 can black beans (400 ml)
1/2 cup corn
1/Three cup cilantro chopped, tightly packed
1/2 lime juiced
2 tsp olive oil
1/Four tsp sea salt
pinch cayenne pepper flakes
Simple Guac (for topping):
2 tsp lime juice
pinch sea salt
Bitter Cream (to drizzle):
1/Three cup coconut yogurt
1/2 tsp lime juice
pinch sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 400F/200C. Utilizing a fork, poke small holes in candy potatoes going all the way in which spherical, about 1-inch aside. Line baking tray with parchment paper, and paint candy potatoes with avocado oil to calmly coat. Bake for 40 minutes, or till cooked via.
2. In a bowl mix chopped crimson onion and garlic, cherry tomatoes, black beans, corn, and chopped cilantro. Add lime juice, olive oil, sea salt, pepper and cayenne pepper flakes. Combine to mix.
3. Put together simple guacamole: Mash avocado in a bowl with lemon juice and a pinch of sea salt.
4. Put together vegan bitter cream: In a separate bowl combine collectively coconut yogurt, lime juice and sea salt.
5. Reduce candy potatoes in half and fill with black bean medley. Prime with simple guacamole and drizzle with vegan bitter cream.